Sunday 5 July 2015

Boy! I should get my hand slapped!


Been way to long since I was last here, which is starting to sound like a stuck record.

I always return promising to be more regular, but I never do!

I haven't been lazy, I have been painting and I have around 60 pictures for you guys today.

So where should I begin. (If I had been more regular, this would have been a lot easier).

As some of you know I have gotten into Infinity, and needed some terrain for it, (Also now that I'm in the quagmire of Batman miniature game) I needs lots of terrain to make the games as interesting as possible.

I have currently only bought products from Sarissa Precision and I have bought 6 buildings so far with 3 more planned in the near future and even more after that (Also some TTcombat from trolltrader too).

Here is what I have so far:


 photo DSCF1170.jpg


 photo DSCF1171.jpg


 photo DSCF1172.jpg


 photo DSCF1173.jpg


 photo DSCF1174.jpg


 photo DSCF1175.jpg

I do have to say I am a very big fan of these buildings and can't wait to have a full gaming board of them.

So what next well I have already mentioned it so I better go Infinity. I have bought all I thought I wanted for my Nomad faction but I have now decided on 2 more models and also to increase the Pan oceania I have so I have roughly the same sized forces for both.

Firstly 2 Hellcats:


 photo DSCF1176.jpg  photo DSCF1177.jpg


 photo DSCF1179.jpg  photo DSCF1180.jpg

Iguana TAG Pilot


 photo DSCF1181.jpg  photo DSCF1182.jpg

Iguana TAG:


 photo DSCF1183.jpg  photo DSCF1184.jpg




 photo DSCF1185.jpg

The unit that got me into Infinity the Gecko TAG:


 photo DSCF1188.jpg  photo DSCF1189.jpg


 photo DSCF1190.jpg  photo DSCF1191.jpg


 photo DSCF1192.jpg

I realised that after a game, my Faction lacked any close combat so I went and got a Merc: Tearlach McMurrough:


 photo DSCF1186_1.jpg  photo DSCF1187.jpg

I do have to say both the game and the miniature ranges is sweet, it is a must try for everyone.

Here's some random Dwarf Pirate I had:


 photo DSCF1193.jpg  photo DSCF1194.jpg

Being a huge TMNT fan, when I came across these on a Russian site I had to have them and I am glad I did. These were some of the sweet minis to paint had immense fun painting them:


 photo DSCF1198.jpg  photo DSCF1200.jpg


 photo DSCF1202.jpg  photo DSCF1203.jpg


 photo DSCF1205.jpg

Now for my first miniature love KM Marvel (with a little hasslefree)

Hasslefree: Jinx (Scarlet Witch):


 photo DSCF1206.jpg  photo DSCF1207.jpg

KM Doctor Octopus:


 photo DSCF1208.jpg  photo DSCF1209.jpg

KM Green Goblin:


 photo DSCF1210.jpg  photo DSCF1211.jpg

After the HUGE success of the Flash miniature with water effect I was inspired to do more:

Superman flying across water:


 photo DSCF1212.jpg  photo DSCF1213.jpg

Superman taking off:


 photo DSCF1214.jpg  photo DSCF1215.jpg

This then ended up leading me to get more KM DC miniatures:

Batwoman and Batman:


 photo DSCF1216.jpg  photo DSCF1219.jpg

Black Canary and Nightwing:


 photo DSCF1221.jpg  photo DSCF1223.jpg

Robin and Alfred:

 photo DSCF1217.jpg  photo DSCF1220.jpg

As you can tell with the presence of Alfred, I bought the rules and got a second crew.

This was never meant to happen but after seeing the court of owls, I was in:


 photo DSCF1228.jpg  photo DSCF1229.jpg


 photo DSCF1230.jpg  photo DSCF1233.jpg


 photo DSCF1232.jpg  photo DSCF1236.jpg

A lot of miniatures painted, buildings and more to come.

 photo DSCF1237.jpg

USS Enterprise, GCPD, Another Batman, GCPD SWAT and Jim Gordon.

Who knows when I'll be back the next time could be a quick short update or more likely a huge one like today thank you for reading here's a Wolverine for your patience:


 photo Boy-Wolverine.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Wolvie, good to see you posting again!

    Infinity AND TMNT, gotta be my favorite of all your posts.
    The infinity looks great, and it's a clear plus you picked the best faction, Nomads. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice models! I've linked your article in my own about the Court of Owl models:
    https://alkony.enerla.net/english/the-nexus/miniatures-nexus/miniature/miniature-figure/raging-giant-gotham-butcher-for-the-batman-miniatures-game-from-knight-models-miniature-figure-review
    https://alkony.enerla.net/english/the-nexus/miniatures-nexus/miniature-related/miniature-set/the-court-of-owls-set-for-batman-miniatures-game-from-knight-models-2015-miniature-figure-set-review

    ReplyDelete